In addition to sterilization systems, we also offer automated conveyor systems. Conveyor belts automatically deliver sterilization loads to and from the sterilizer, and also preconditioning and degassing chambers.
This offers the following benefits:
- Safe, precise, and reproducible loading and unloading of product loads
- The highest possible safety level for personnel: complete separation of the rooms potentially exposed to ethylene oxide from other rooms where the system operators usually stay.
Thereby an efficient and reliable sterilization process is ensured.
This automated system works as follows:
- Personnel put pallets with medical devices through a port on the incoming conveyor belt.
- Then pallets are automatically delivered to the preconditioning chamber.
- After the preconditioning of medical devices, the conveyor belts transport pallets to the sterilizer.
- Afterwards pallets are automatically transported to the degassing chamber.
- Finally, the personnel remove the sterilized and degassed medical devices from the outgoing conveyor belt.
These conveyor systems are designed according to the standards for medical technologies.
Our conveyor systems comply with ATEX requirements.
The conveyor system can be designed individually, taking production requirements into account.